WebGL - How to use a point light
In this episode, I discuss point lighting in the vertex shader for webgl.
- Surface color by diffuse reflection = light color base color of surface cos A
- Diffuse reflection = reflection differs by light position
- Angle(A) = between the light and surface
- Surface color by ambient reflection = light color base color of surface
- Ambient reflection = same reflection at any position
- Surface color by diffuse and ambient reflection = surface color by diffuse + surface color by ambient