WebGL - Picking objects with Lighting
In this episode, I discuss how to fix picking an object when there's lighting present in WebGL.
- Surface color by diffuse reflection = light color base color of surface cos A
- Diffuse reflection = reflection differs by light position
- Angle(A) = between the light and surface
- Surface color by ambient reflection = light color base color of surface
- Ambient reflection = same reflection at any position
- Surface color by diffuse and ambient reflection = surface color by diffuse + surface color by ambient