In this episode, I discuss how to setup a framebuffer object in order to use it to draw something off screen which will later be used to draw on screen.
* Use a framebuffer to perform different types of processing before displaying content.
* Use a framebuffer as a texture image.
* "Offscreen drawing"
* FBO (Framebuffer Objects) have attachments (color, depth, stencil), like the depth and stencil buffers.
* general purpose drawing area
#### 8 steps
* create FBO
* create texture object
* create render object
* bind render object to the target and set size
* attach texture object to color attachment of FBO
* attach render object to the depth attachment of FBO
* check status of FBO
* draw frame using FBO